The PA-PSHTR02 Heater Power Source is a microprocessor based Traveling Wave Tube (TWT) Heater filament power supply with a large and highly-visible LCD display.
- Voltage – 50mV to 20V
- Current – 50mA to 10A
- 0.1% accuracy, 0.02% linearity
- Mode and output level controlled via front panel or RS-422 serial communications port.
- Multiple supplies can be connected to the same RS-422 line.
- Supports on-site software upgrades.
- Converter provides both current and voltage regulation
- Precision AC power over a wide range of output impedances
- Current limited short-circuit protection
- Programmable setpoint can be limited by internal hardware adjustments
- 60Hz output synchronized to AC line input
- Short circuit protection by high-speed hardware loops
- Crowbar-protected in the event of a prolonged fault condition
- Floating output can be connected to 10kV external DC voltages
- Galvanic and optical isolation withstand high voltage transients associated with Traveling Wave Tube applications
- Output is metered by precision True RMS to DC converters with gain accuracy of 0.1% and linearity within 0.02%
- Four-wire Kelvin connection for load point regulation
- Two-wire mode option provided
- Full software-controlled calibration support
- Filament on-time displayed on front panel
- Resettable filament timer