Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble mixed-technology PCBAs with SMT and through-hole components.
- Perform harnessing, routing and crimping, including high current bus connections and high voltage wiring.
- Full-time (40+ hours per week), temp-to-hire.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must have basic PC computer skills.
- Previous SMT and through-hole hand-soldering experience for production line PCB/PWB assembly is required.
- Must have good attention to detail and be able to work with fine-pitch electronic components.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Assembly techniques (ball soldering, polished copper placement, etc.) for high voltage isolation and arc prevention are preferred.
- ESD experience is preferred.
- An ability to read and navigate PCB CAD drawings.
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies.
- J-STD-001 Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies.
- Tenacious problem-solving abilities.
- Collaborative, team-based approach to work.